You can choose from the following packages that we currently have on offer. There is some flexibility within these packages, please get in touch and we will be more than happy to cater to your needs. Please select the most suitable package for your child from the options below.
Choose your package:
How does it work?
- Sign-up: You will need to select one of 3 packages on offer.
- Assessment: We will contact you to arrange an online assessment. This will cover reading a small section of Qaida/Quran.
- Group allocation: After reviewing the assessment, we will inform you of the level your child will start at.
- Meeting with class teacher: The class teacher will meet you and your child to explain the curriculum plan, lesson structure and assessments.
- Setup for Online Learning: A member of our support team will contact you to go through our online portal and technology required for successful remote learning.
- Lessons start: Your child will join us for remote learning. The teacher will ensure your child has the necessary support that may be required for the first lesson.
- Termly Assessments: Students will complete online assessments covering both their ability to read Qaida/Quran and their knowledge and understanding of Islamic Studies.
- Termly Report: You will receive a report covering a review of the assessment completed and an indication of engagement and progress of your child.
- Parent/Teacher Meeting: This will focus on engagement, progress and previous report. It will also provide an opportunity for parents to feedback on the quality of teaching.
- Welcome and registration – Recite Surah Fatihah (5 minutes).
- Qaida/Quran reading – Assess and record progress on the personal record sheet (30 minutes).
- Let’s Learn Islam – Assess and record progress on personal learning sheet (15 minutes).
- Theme of the week – Character building programme (10 minutes).
- Lesson End – Recite Surah Fatihah and Dua.